Integrity Products Integrity Water Indicator
Integrity Products Water Indicator (WUI) is a reliavle Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) targeting tool to monitor the presence of water under insulation, pointing out critical areas for inspection. WUI uses a unique patented water sensitive ball of expanding elastomer to indicate the presence of water within 24 to 48 hours of water exposure. This system can easily be reset for reuse. Made with tough, electronically conductive, all-weather Polyamid, the WUI can be used in all climatic conditions. With easy installation, removal and monitoring, Water Indicator WUI drastically reduces the risks associated with Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI).
- CUI targeting tool by water indication
- Indicates water exposure after 24 to 48 hours
- Extremely durable and reusable
- WUI acts a dual purpose tool, once the reservoir is full the indicator will pop and allow the water to drain out freely from the insulation system.
- Easy installation, removal and monitoring
- Drastically reduces the risks associated with Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Extends the life cycle of the equipment
Water Sensitive Ball: Expanding Elastomer
||H = 1.7" (42.7 mm)
OD = 1.3" (34 mm)
t = 0.08" (2 mm)
|Indicator Time Frame:
||24 - 48 hours depending on temperature & atmospheric pressure
||32°F to 302°F (0°C to 150°C)