Fischer Technology PHASCOPE PAINT
Professional coating thickness measurement on the go
Looking for a measurement instrument that's as mobile and flexible as you are? Fischer's PHASCOPE PAINT is a handy, pen-like instrument ideal for fast and easy thickness measurement of paint layers on ferrous and non-ferrous metals. At just 2.6 oz. (74g), it weighs less than a keyring and fits neatly in your pocket. Its IP65-rated rugged housing protects the smart electronics inside from water, dust and corrosive vapors, so you can use it under harsh conditions.
The PHASCOPE PAINT works with an intuitive App for Android and iOS. The device connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth. Define the limit values for your measurement, visualize your data and set up measurement protocols – all right from your phone. The app automatically calculates the mean and standard deviation for you, and it produces a histogram of all the results. At the test site, you can also document possible damage by snapping photos with the smartphone and attaching them directly to the measurement report. Would you like to analyze your data in more detail? Use the convenient CSV export function to download your data to a computer.
- Measuring range of 0 – 2500 µm, particularly suitable for thick layers from 25 µm on aluminum and from 70 µm on ferrous materials.
- Conductivity compensation feature – to ensure accurate measurement results.
- The App guides you through calibration step-by-step
- Modes for single-point and continuous (free-running) testing with up to 70 measurements per minute.
- An LED on the probe and an alarm on the App indicate when tolerance limits are exceeded, making it easier to recognize defects in the coatings.
- Battery lasts up to 4.5 hours of constant use
- Measurements equivalent to these standards: DIN EN ISO 2360, ASTN D7091, DIN EN ISO 2178, DIN EN ISO 21968.
- Quick and easy coating thickness measurements, equivalent to DIN EN ISO 2360, ASTM D7091, DIN EN ISO2178 and DIN EN ISO 21968.
- Measurement of paints and lacquers on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and analysis of anodized surfaces
- Automotive industry and car-body paint shops
- Corrosion protection
- Facade engineering