DeFelsko Positector 6000
Overview: Rugged fully electronic coating thickness gages use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals accurately and quickly.
- Ready to measure - no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- High-Resolution mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gauge to a dew point meter, surface profile gauge or wall thickness gauge.
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness and average zero
- Selectable display languages
- High Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 250 ft. / 75 m) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics mode continually displays / updates average, standard deviation, min. / max. thickness and number of readings and measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user - specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
- Screen Capture - records and saves images into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing and reporting data:
- PosiSoft USB Drive - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC / MAC web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web - based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft 3.0 - desktop software (PC / MAC) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft Mobile - (Advanced models only) - access readings, graphs, capture photos and update notations through WiFi enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
Standard and Advanced gauge body options are available.
The PosiTector 6000 consists of a Gauge body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available. All Gauge bodies accept all probes.
See the following link for more detail: Order Guide