Small Diameter, Clear & Bright
With a diameter of just 4.2mm (.165”) Hawkeye Pro Slim Prism Borescopes can accommodate most machine metal parts with ease. Hawkeye Pro Slim Prism Borescopes have a dedicated prism for a fixed direction of view of either 30 or 70 degrees. The Slim Prism Borescopes are ideal for industrial environments such as foundries and machine shops; as the dedicated prism repels dirt and debris, providing the user with an unobstructed view. The 30° prism gives users a view at an oblique angle which combined with it’s 70° field of view can be helpful when examining blind holes, cross holes and rifle barrels. The 70° prism can be used to examine threads, surface finish, welds, cross-holes and castings.
Hawkeye Pro Rigid Borescopes Contain:
- Our latest endoGRINs image relay lenses
- Multicoated objective lens
- LightConcentrator light post
- Independent focusing ring for convenient video and still photography
- Super Bright SuperNOVA Light with rechargeable batteries