ITI UV 6mm Rigid Borescope System
ITI's UVU 6mm Rigid Borescope is the only inspection scope specifically developed and designed for use in aircraft landing gear.
ITI's UVU Video Inspection System eliminates the time-consuming process of inspecting internal areas of aircraft landing gear for fluorescent defect indications, while it greatly increases the reliability of this critical inspection procedure. The UVU Inspection System is dependable, portable and easy to set up. It is ideal for numerous types of inspection applications including large diameter ammunition shells and jet engine center shafts. A variety of centering collars are available to suit IDs that are greater than 2".
LED UV lights meet or exceed current intensity specifications; the internal high definition camera connects to any computer and displays digital data that can be recorded, saved or simply and quickly evaluated.
| || |
- Compact control box for easy toggling between UV and white light
- Integrated built-in light source at the end of the scope, eliminates a heavy external UV lightbox and yields lower operating costs than arc lamp sources.
- Probe measures 0.258" (6.6mm) in diameter and is available in extended lengths up to 15" (38 cm).
- Camera features enhanced fluorescing dye response to view smaller defects.
- Plugs into your laptop - no dedicated, proprietary computer to update or maintain.
- Includes turnkey software to display data for immediate evaluation or to capture and save high resolution images and video.
- Provides optional measurement software and / or computer if needed.
|Insertion Diameter: ||0.258" (6.6mm) |
|Insertion Length: ||7" - 15" (18cm - 38cm) |
|Chemical Compatibility: ||MagnaGlo 14AM |
|Weight, VS: ||0.2 lb (0.1 kg) |
|Weight, Kit: ||6.2 lbs (52.8 kg) |
|Dimensions, Kit Case: ||28.5" x 4.8" x 9.8" (72 x 12 x 25cm) |
|Line of View: ||90° side view |
|Field of View: ||40° |
|Focus Range: ||0 to Infinity |
|Resolving Power: ||22 arcmins / cycle (UV) |
22 arcmins / cycle (WL)
|Camera, Color: ||1/3" CCD, 1280 x 960, 1.2MP, AGC, AWB |
|Ultra-violet (365 nm): || |
- 10,000 µW/cm2 @ 1" (25mm)
- ASTM E1417 / E1444 up to 1" (25mm)
- GE P3TF47 up to 1" (25mm)
- Greater than 1,200 µW/cm2
- Less than 2fc Visible Light
|Visible (white light): ||100 lm / ft2 @ 1" (25mm) |
|Minimum Requirements: ||CPU Intel i7 Core |
OS Windows 7, 8, 10
|Software, Included: ||Viewing and Recording |
|Software, Optional: ||2D measurement |
|Power || |
|Volts / Currents / Power: ||12VDC / 200mA / 2.5W |
|AC / DC Power Adapter: ||90 - 264VAC, 47 - 63 Hz |
12VDC, 50A, 6W
|Operating Temperature: ||32°F to 114°F (0°C to 45°C |
|Storing Temperature: ||0°F to 150°F (-18°C to 65°C) |
|Ingress Protection: ||IP64 |
UVU 6mm Rigid Borescope System Kit includes:
| || |
- UV Rigid Borescope
- USB Camera
- Camera Mount (C-mount, quick disconnect)
- Control Box
- Power / Video Cables
- AC / DC Power Adapter
- Viewing and Capture Software
- Transit Case with Foam
|6mm Rigid Borescope Kit with attached HD USB Camera |
|Built-in LED light Source ||HD USB Camera |