Baugh & Weedon Magazon PBU-350 Portable MPI Bench Unit
The PBU-350 is ideal for:
| || |
- Testing bolts, ski lift grips and other small parts
- Can be used anywhere you have 110V / 30 amp or 220V / 15 amp service
- Accurate amperage at low current, so it can be used to supplement larger MPI bench units
- Perfect for schools, mobile enough to be taken to the job site
| || |
Coil Clamps between head and tailstock.
It can be used in either orientation.
Magazon PBU 350 Portable Magnetic Particle Inspection bench, with integral power pack, AC / HWDC and Optional Single Phase FWDC.
| || |
- Dual input voltage 110 / 220 VAC 60 Hz (30 / 10 amp)
- Capable of accommodating components up to 14" (350 mm)
- Nominal 1,000 Amp integral power pack
- AC / HWDC
- AC / HWDC and single phase FWDC**
- Maximum output measured through a shunt:
- AC - 1,000 amps (rms)
- HWDC - 700 amps (2 x mean)
- 3 turn encircling coil for clamping between Headstock and tailstock*
- 6" (150 mm) Coil*
- 4" (100 mm) Coil*
- Built-in 20,000 ampere-turn-Flux-Flow*
- Headstock with gas spring pressure clamping and manually locked tailstock.
- Contact plates 2" x 2.5" (50 x 60 mm) fitted with V-block supports and replaceable copper braid pads.
- Automatic demagnetization cycle.
- AC / HWDC - Decaying AC Demag Cycle
- If equipped with FWDC - Flux Flow Option - Low Frequency, reversing polarity decay.**
- Variable thyristor current control
- Digital metering calibrated in AC rms and HWDC 2 x mean.
- Digital metering calibrated in AC rms, HWDC 2 x mean and FWDC mean.**
- Current Pre-Selection system to allow operator to select the required current level which will be achieved to within 5% of selected value.
- Selectable shot time of 1, 2 and 2 x 1 second (others available upon request).
- Dynamic duty cycle of 50% at full output
- Working range of 10% to 100% of maximum output
- Magnetizing via footswitch.
- Operator controls and digital metering mounted above the headstock
- Stainless Steel enclosure and drip tray
- Recirculating stand alone suspension application system*
- Re-circulating inking system for use with the PBU350. Consisting of a separate free standing stainless steel reservoir with 15 liter capacity fitted with a pump and hand applicator.*
- Bi-directional clamping*
bi-directional clamping, allowing the coil to be manually rotated at 90? for maximum inspection flexibility.
** Only with Single Phase FWDC
Stand-alone MPI particle solution