AccuMAX XR-1000 Readout Unit + XS-555/L Luminance Sensor
The XS-555/L luminance sensor is ideal for technicians performing radiographic examinations
Luminance is typically used to measure uniformly radiating surfaces, such as backlit panels, film viewers and monitors. The AccuMAX XS-555/L luminance sensor detector measures the brightness of a visible light source and unlike many competitive units, allows the user the choice of displaying the results in three distinct units of measure:
| || |
- Candelas per square meter (cd/m2)
- Candelas per square foot (cd/ft2)
- Footlamberts (fL)
| || |
- Meets ASTM and MIL standards.
- Extremely versatile. Provides luminance measurements in cd/m2, cd/ft2 and fL.
- Ideal for radiographic examinations requiring film viewer output measurements.
- Connects easily to the digital readout unit via a USB cable.
XCB-50 Standard USB Cable
XCB-100 Water Resistant Sensor Adapter Cable
Height: 3.2 in. (8.1 cm)
Length: 3.0 in. (7.6 cm)
Width: 2.1 in. (5.3 cm)
Weight: 6.4 oz (181 g)
|Luminance Range: |
0 - 1,000,000 cd/m2
0 - 90,000 cd/ft2
0 - 285,000 fL
Items are purchased a la carte. Minimum requirement is the XR-1000 Readout Unit +
XS-555/L Luminance Sensor. All other items are optional.