Accu-Tech Silver Recovery Systems ACT-1
| || |
ACCU-TECH has developed a logical approach to pollution control for silver recovery. The system works on the galvanic reaction principle, whereby an electrical charge is produced chemically, plating high-grade silver onto replaceable recovery cells.
ACCU-TECH systems, designed for maximum EPA efficiency, can also be used as an ideal system to bring existing electrolytic units into EPA compliance.
Maintenance - Free Operation
- No switches, pumps or gauges to check
- No electronics or moving parts to fail
Silver You Can See And Easily Harvest
- No mess, no scraping
- Low-cost replaceable plating cells
Emergency Overflow Feature
- No channeling or plugging as in steel wool systems
- 2 - 15 Gallons per month
- Capacity: 150 Gallons or 12 months
- Suggested Plating Cap: 38 Troy Ounces or 1180 Grams
- Max Flow Rate: 125 ml / min.
- Overall Dimensions: 12"W x 12" D x 13.125" H
Auxiliary Batch Systems
A 5.0 Gallon Holding Tank with Ball Valve flow restriction is available as an companion to the Accu-Tech Silver Recovery Systems and has been custom designed for:
- NDT Mobile Labs
- Hand Tank Operations
| || |
|Comparison of used vs. new cell ||Replacement Cell |